The true way to grow on YouTube..

amen to that! i love this post,i appreciate everyone who gives USEFUl tips on how to grow big on youtube! thanks a lot!

Geeeeeeeeeebus. I like dis post. ^_^ I remember when youtube had more of a community feel, instead of little COD squeakers coming and bein like. OMG CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!!! SUB4SUB!!!! In FACT, here is a message I received this mourning.
Thetuxman.PNG
This is not a community, this is stupid. People advertising through sending random people messages. It seems unfair though how people like this idiot can have 91 subs, and people like me who NEVER have pulled any crap like this have 36 subs. Granite I am happy with my sub count, and I am still moving fast WITHOUT doing that, its just a bit ridiculous.

That's because you are awesome at what you do.

I do agree that supporting other channels and being an active sub will get you active subs in return.
I alwasy agree supporting eachother is the best thing.. We love to promote others and help out in anyway we can

I've noticed that thumbnails actually DO give me a slight view boost, it could just be the nature of the videos, but most videos where I have thumbnails have a decent amount more viewers. heh

Your right they do, i would rephrase what i said.

But when people only mention Tags, Title's and Thumbnail's in a "how to grow on youtube" video, it seems too little.

But yea, great thumbnails do attract peoples cursors :giggle:

Geeeeeeeeeebus. I like dis post. ^_^ I remember when youtube had more of a community feel, instead of little COD squeakers coming and bein like. OMG CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL!!! SUB4SUB!!!! In FACT, here is a message I received this mourning.
View attachment 3667
This is not a community, this is stupid. People advertising through sending random people messages. It seems unfair though how people like this idiot can have 91 subs, and people like me who NEVER have pulled any crap like this have 36 subs. Granite I am happy with my sub count, and I am still moving fast WITHOUT doing that, its just a bit ridiculous.

Exactly this. Just. This.

And you probably have better content than him. It's a shame how YouTube works sometimes, but the truly dedicated will grow in the end.

Exactly this. Just. This.

And you probably have better content than him. It's a shame how YouTube works sometimes, but the truly dedicated will grow in the end.
Yep, those COD squeaker "Commentators" will never get passed the 200 mark. But I guess if we non-shameless-advertisers keep going, we will eventually come on top :)

View attachment 3667
I wish that we had 36 subscribers, all of this will pay off for you. Humility and enthusiasm are great qualities, as entertainers, and human beings. You'll go far.

I wish that we had 36 subscribers, all of this will pay off for you. Humility and enthusiasm are great qualities, as entertainers, and human beings. You'll go far.
Thanks, brings warmth to my old heart ;) Haha, I think as long as anyone (including you guys) just keep uploading awesome videos we can all make it :D

Back