The perfect trailer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hey all! I've decided to go all out for my channel and try to make it as appealing as possible, and I'm missing a trailer for my channel... now because my channel is catered towards the music audience with covers and such, I really have no idea what to do for my trailer... should it be a quick song? Just me talking? Are cut shots good or do they belong in a vlogging stream instead? I know it should be very short and to the point, but I don't want it to gloss over what my channels about and such... as you can see I'm a little lost hahaha. Any help at all would be highly appreciated! Thank you lovely souls!

Quertier

Reaction score
Well. We obviously have quite different channels, as mine is about gaming. But I am going to be doing my channel trailer today. My plan is to mash a bunch of 2-3 seconds clips from my various videos so far together into approxiamtely 45 seconds of video. Add some dramatic music and the usual end video advertising (please subscribe etc).

Might not be so easy for yours because it's musical...is the music restricted to one genre or does it cover a number of different types? It might be an idea for you to sub head a couple of different clips based on genre or location or event and just have a 5-8 clip for each heading.... Erm... It's a tricky one I'll grant you that.[DOUBLEPOST=1487519255,1487490526][/DOUBLEPOST]I would show you mine that i have just uploaded, it might give you some ideas, but i don't seem to have the necessary 'privileges' to post in the video upload part of the forum... sorry still quite new to the forums... and i wont link it here because i dont want to hijack your thread...