The Cons of Joining Fullscreen

Anyway about collabs- do any of you find it particularly easy finding others to collab with or is it the same whether you're with Fullscreen or not?

No different than before, but we actively seek out collaborations with others, so I don't really see how it could change at all. Being with a network is not about exclusivity with collaborations, so no one will be more or less likely to work with you based on your affiliation.

I've talked to a Fullscreen recruiter and there CPM's are lower than RPM and BBTV. I have a hunch that they have an extra middle man that they don't have to legally disclose with people, but again, this is just a hunch.

I've talked to a Fullscreen recruiter and there CPM's are lower than RPM and BBTV. I have a hunch that they have an extra middle man that they don't have to legally disclose with people, but again, this is just a hunch.

Do fullscreen really have lower cpm's than rpm ?

...if there's even any.
I've been reading so many positive things about fullscreen but haven't really heard of anything negative about them. Is it because they're just that amazing?
I am debating on whether to sign the contract with them or not so the point of this thread is really to get a good idea of what the company is about- not just the good side to them.. after-all it is a two year contract. So I guess my real question here is- have you had any issues with Fullscreen? Has it been resolved, and what would you do differently (if that even applies to your situation). If you have anything else to add, I would appreciate it :]

The only negative I've seen so far is that the dashboard has been down for the last couple of weeks.

On the positive, I've contacted my Parternship Manager multiple times and have had a response within a day, and on occasion an hour or so.

I'm always looking to promote channels via Twitter/FB, no matter what the size. :)
Austin, since the gaming topic came up in this thread, can you speak to it? There seems to be several concerned parties that are requesting clarification regarding the monitization of gaming content. Thanks in advance.

In general, if you keep your own commentary over gameplay, and stick to 90% gameplay and not cinematics, you should be alright. Thanks.

In general, if you keep your own commentary over gameplay, and stick to 90% gameplay and not cinematics, you should be alright. Thanks.
I don't do games on YouTube but I have to say, that would worry me if I did. I hope Fullscreen considers making some deals with some video game companies for some rights.

Back