The Cons of Joining Fullscreen

So after reading all 9 pages, it seems that there's more positive things about Fullscreen than negative. As a gamer, would it be alright to partner with Fullscreen if I want to in the future?

I`m currently unsure if Machinima has still an own Support Team in Germany but if Fullscreen told you that they currently don`t offer any German Support you should work hard on your YouTube Channel and it`s Content and then try to apply at IDG_Germany ( www(.)idg(.)de ).

If I hadn`t joined Fullscreen they would be the second Option on my List of Networks that I would join.

Besides that: (A few Facts about IDG_Germany)

Don´t let you scare off by some of the German YouTube Channel in that Network. Most of those are just footboard of Gronkh and wouldn`t have so many Subscribers if he he hadn`t featured those Channels on his own Channel or the Network ;)

PS:

Und jene die das Gegenteil behaupten sollen einfach mal sehen wann jene YouTube Channels erstellt wurden und ab wann es einen Sprung in deren Abonnement Anzahl gab :p

i think even that im german. fullscreen would be an enrichment too. to have a support in my language would be luxury ^^

So after reading all 9 pages, it seems that there's more positive things about Fullscreen than negative. As a gamer, would it be alright to partner with Fullscreen if I want to in the future?
sure, but RPM/Socialblade/Maker Studios is reallyyyy good too! :) and they now have a referral system where you refer people to the network and make money off of them for a year! also, there is now an audience development thing going on for RPM/SB/Maker Studios Partners- I signed a form and they're gonna help me get an audience :D oh, and I'm in the RPM Spotlight next- those videos (on youtube.com/rpmnetwork) get 3,000-6,000 views or so, which really helps your audience a lot. :)

Back