The CALIFORNIA of your country?

Here in The Netherlands you don't really have a specific 'California', but if i have to decide, i actually would choose Amsterdam.
 
Los Angeles is the California of California.

I live in Orange County, so I'm only 40 minutes away.
Lucky you! I'd love to live that close, hopefully some day soon I'll be able to visit Cali at least.

Here in The Netherlands you don't really have a specific 'California', but if i have to decide, i actually would choose Amsterdam.
I want to go there as well! Lol Have you ever been?

I know you've said a "California" equivilent in a 'different country', but I'd like to put my two cents in if I could.
I could assume that Downtown Detroit, MI could be a California esque area. I mean, Downtown Detroit is (more better WAS) famous for Motown records, the MGM Casino, those giant a** movie theatres, the Baseball stadium and the teams that come from here, Detroit Wings, Pistons... ehh.. At least it was famous back in the new age era in the 50s and 60, 70s, etc
OH, would it count if I said that John Hughes, one of the most famous minds in media entertainment, having to have directing and writing roles (Uncle Buck, Home Alone, Breakfast Club) was actually born here in Michigan? That's all I got.
I understand what you mean, I'm from around Cincinnati and I know there's been a lot of great people from there. But as for right now, nobody's like "Hey let's move to Detroit to make our dreams come true!" Lol It's allll Hollywood.[DOUBLEPOST=1384313032,1384312965][/DOUBLEPOST]@JeriKane & @kkushalbeatzz You guys yucked up my thread with dumb wrestling! Haha
 
Lucky you! I'd love to live that close, hopefully some day soon I'll be able to visit Cali at least.


I want to go there as well! Lol Have you ever been?


I understand what you mean, I'm from around Cincinnati and I know there's been a lot of great people from there. But as for right now, nobody's like "Hey let's move to Detroit to make our dreams come true!" Lol It's allll Hollywood.[DOUBLEPOST=1384313032,1384312965][/DOUBLEPOST]@JeriKane & @kkushalbeatzz You guys yucked up my thread with dumb wrestling! Haha
Dumb wrestling? What makes it so dumb?
 
Lucky you! I'd love to live that close, hopefully some day soon I'll be able to visit Cali at least.


I want to go there as well! Lol Have you ever been?


I understand what you mean, I'm from around Cincinnati and I know there's been a lot of great people from there. But as for right now, nobody's like "Hey let's move to Detroit to make our dreams come true!" Lol It's allll Hollywood.[DOUBLEPOST=1384313032,1384312965][/DOUBLEPOST]@JeriKane & @kkushalbeatzz You guys yucked up my thread with dumb wrestling! Haha
You didn't really expect us to stay on topic, did you? :mstickle:
 
I'm in France. I have no stats, but I'm guessing most YTubers live in Paris or the suburbs of Paris just for the reason that that's the most densely populated part of France and where the most jobs are.

I live in a city called Montpellier, on the Mediterranean coast in the south, so our climate and lifestyle is pretty close to California's - Oh and Rémi Gaillard (http://www.youtube.com/user/nqtv ) lives here and he's the biggest French YTuber and one of the biggest worldwide so I'm in good company ;)
 
Vancouver seems to be the Starbucks loving hipster infested overrated burg of Canada. People there are really delusional enough to think that 9 months of cloudy skies and rain mixed with million dollar crack houses are sought after (and pathetically enough, they are).
 
I live in The Netherlands and what the Geniale kip mentioned we don't have a specific ''California'' but we have Amsterdam and the so called ''Randstad'' the Randstad is a metropolitan that connects the country 4 major cities(Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht). It is the economic and culture heart of the Netherlands and after London en Paris the third metropolitan region of Europe.
 
Back
Top