That feeling you get when you get a...

XD HOLD YER HORSES :D:D:D I said i will check it ;) No worries :D
i now i did put that comment because of that. i put it because you doing homework and are commenting .. not because i want you to go to check my channel right away. wth lol..

i believe that i will get to 1k or at least close to it.. and because im bringing better effects or manipulations and people like to see/learn new things.. so yeah.. chekc out my channel and tell me what you think?

Your videos are exactly what I have been looking for! subbed! Very easy to follow your tutorials, thanks for making them!

I think it will take longer :( Getting noticed these days is very hard amongst all those other millions of channels D: But if yu do yur best then im sure u will hit 1K soon ;) U have my support :D
i just check and it was 21 not 20 lol.. but yeah i wanna get to 1000 in a month lets see if i can get there. right now i have 635.. by the way im talking about my PS tutorials. do you thin i can get to 1k in a month?
Lik i promised man :D I reviewed yer channel and OMG YU ARE TALENTED :D KEEP IT UP ;) But one thing xD Start of your vids by sounding more motivated and happey xD If ya talk very monotone then pples are more likely to click ur vid away :( Thats not what we want :D But thats basicly the only thing ya should improve on :D ALSO AVOID TO STOP TALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE XDDDDD Thats it actually :) Hope this helps man :D good luck ^_^
i just check and it was 21 not 20 lol.. but yeah i wanna get to 1000 in a month lets see if i can get there. right now i have 635.. by the way im talking about my PS tutorials. do you thin i can get to 1k in a month?

I reached 50 SUBs recently, but been stuck there a while now, hmm maybe a bug? Someone please try subscribe and see if it works (Now for all of you thinking "Idiot....", this was a joke)
Hahaha XD There is many ways to get subscribers nowadays... :p

I think it will take longer :( Getting noticed these days is very hard amongst all those other millions of channels D: But if yu do yur best then im sure u will hit 1K soon ;) U have my support :D
Lik i promised man :D I reviewed yer channel and OMG YU ARE TALENTED :D KEEP IT UP ;) But one thing xD Start of your vids by sounding more motivated and happey xD If ya talk very monotone then pples are more likely to click ur vid away :( Thats not what we want :D But thats basicly the only thing ya should improve on :D ALSO AVOID TO STOP TALKING IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE XDDDDD Thats it actually :) Hope this helps man :D good luck ^_^
jajaja i know but hey their tutorial how can someone doing a tutorial will be talking all exited :confused: lol and yeah about pausing between sentences i knw i have to take that away. but hey tutorial are not easy not Ps tutorial because theres too much in your head that you forgot stuff then you dnt knw what to say lol.. and thanks. also i got 44 subs today so far :)

I reached 50 SUBs recently, but been stuck there a while now, hmm maybe a bug? Someone please try subscribe and see if it works (Now for all of you thinking "Idiot....", this was a joke)
Hahaha XD There is many ways to get subscribers nowadays... :p
jajajaja..

Back