That feeling you get when you get a...

The feeling is definitely excitement for me, considering I was just at 200 subs on Thanksgiving! It is surreal to me and I remain humble knowing that others enjoy what it is that I do =)

I think it will take longer :( Getting noticed these days is very hard amongst all those other millions of channels D: But if yu do yur best then im sure u will hit 1K soon ;) U have my support :D
i just check and it was 21 not 20 lol.. but yeah i wanna get to 1000 in a month lets see if i can get there. right now i have 635.. by the way im talking about my PS tutorials. do you thin i can get to 1k in a month?

I think it will take longer :( Getting noticed these days is very hard amongst all those other millions of channels D: But if yu do yur best then im sure u will hit 1K soon ;) U have my support :D
i believe that i will get to 1k or at least close to it.. and because im bringing better effects or manipulations and people like to see/learn new things.. so yeah.. chekc out my channel and tell me what you think?

i believe that i will get to 1k or at least close to it.. and because im bringing better effects or manipulations and people like to see/learn new things.. so yeah.. chekc out my channel and tell me what you think?
Willl do that after i finished my homework :D

Back