TGN As Partner?

well thanks for the inputs guys i decided to just go for it. i am officially partnered with TGN
their support has been great so far. I will update all of you with my TGN experiences.

well thanks for the inputs guys i decided to just go for it. i am officially partnered with TGN
their support has been great so far. I will update all of you with my TGN experiences.

Yah updates us too 'cause those who joined TGN before me give their updates to new members like me which I really appreciate :)

Ive been with them since August, the only problem is that they don't have the license to monitize Halo 4

Ive been with them since August, the only problem is that they don't have the license to monitize Halo 4
who told you that? they are always posting halo 4 on the hub... also i was told.. as long as you don't release videos (halo 4) before the release date, its fine.. either way.. i have quite a few halo 4 videos up and monetized..

who told you that? they are always posting halo 4 on the hub... also i was told.. as long as you don't release videos (halo 4) before the release date, its fine.. either way.. i have quite a few halo 4 videos up and monetized..
I had some up last month and they got pulled. Plus they said it on there forums when the game first came out. Has it changed since then?

Back