TGN As Partner?

crazyzer0

Hello YT, I have been contacted by TGN to join their partnership network.
What are people's opinion on their network? I can end the contract whenever I want. How is their customer support? service? etc.
Thank you!

I haven't heard one person on here say they were a partner with TNG. It would be interesting to hear what one of their partners say.

I love TGN..
CPM has been great..
Support is slow.. usually 48-72 hours
Payment is on time
Community forum is slow, but the people you meet on there are awesome...

And there are quite a few TGN partners on this site.. .most of them just don't bother to get into it with the ones who bash TGN on here...
No lock Contract is a plus if you partner directly with TGN..
TGN is under broadbandtv

Just some other facts...
TGN does not have a dashboard... They (bbtv) sends out a report on the first.. actually two reports.. 1 with your cpm and your payment coming, the other with a breakdown as to what each video had made that month...
TGN pays on the 15th through Paypal...
TGN offers a no lock contract

Good luck with whatever network you go with..

I've been a TGN partner for about a month, and can't comment on any of the payment stuff yet (I'll get my first payment in March).

I've contacted support twice, and both times they got back to me the next day, one time being very helpful, the other time was pretty robotic and not really helpful, so they've been so-so in the support field.

As much bad as I've heard about them in the payment field, the good that I've heard has been pretty outstanding, and the people who enjoy them really enjoy them. Since they're No-Lock In, I'd say it can't really hurt much to give them a try. It could help you get used to being in a network and all, and if it turns out you don't like them , you can always leave with a 30-days notice.

I love TGN..
CPM has been great..
Support is slow.. usually 48-72 hours
Payment is on time
Community forum is slow, but the people you meet on there are awesome...

And there are quite a few TGN partners on this site.. .most of them just don't bother to get into it with the ones who bash TGN on here...
No lock Contract is a plus if you partner directly with TGN..
TGN is under broadbandtv
Not sure if your contract forbids it or not, but would you mind sharing a ball park of your CPM? I have heard that they have low CPMs, but I have never been with them. Just wondering. :)

Not sure if your contract forbids it or not, but would you mind sharing a ball park of your CPM? I have heard that they have low CPMs, but I have never been with them. Just wondering. :)
I cant give exact numbers..
If you have an American audience i would think it would be safe to say that you would be between 2.50-5 bucks..

I
Hello YT, I have been contacted by TGN to join their partnership network.
What are people's opinion on their network? I can end the contract whenever I want. How is their customer support? service? etc.
Thank you!

What are they offering you that you can't do on your own? You're giving up some of your revenue, what benefits will you be receiving in return?

I

What are they offering you that you can't do on your own? You're giving up some of your revenue, what benefits will you be receiving in return?
how? if you are comparing them to using adsense.. then you are far off... Adsense in my opinion is robbing folks.. they pay you per click while networks pay per view... you get 1 million views with adsense thats about 1100 dollars.. with a network you will make between 4-8K... IJS

how? if you are comparing them to using adsense.. then you are far off... Adsense in my opinion is robbing folks.. they pay you per click while networks pay per view... you get 1 million views with adsense thats about 1100 dollars.. with a network you will make between 4-8K... IJS
Agreed. Adsense robs people. CPMs with just Adsense are outrageously low for most people. I used to use Adsense back before the partner program was as easy to get in. (When you needed like 5k subs to be considered). The CPMs were so horrible. It was just not worth it, so I turned off ads on all my videos. The worst network CPM is going to be better than the best Adsense CPMs in most cases. Some people manage to still get somewhat high with Adsense, but they must get tons of clicks somehow... :)

Back