Technology-based Username ideas?

Corey Martin

Hi, YTtalk. I'm new to this website but not to YouTube. I've had a few channels but none of them really took off. I want to create a new channel where I make technology-based videos involving reviews, tutorials, PC tours, and other types of videos. I've got everything I need to make the channel, except the username. If you would like to help me think of a username please do! The channel will be mainly based on the Windows OS and repairing PC's. Thanks so much, ANY form of help is appreciated!

Hi, YTtalk. I'm new to this website but not to YouTube. I've had a few channels but none of them really took off. I want to create a new channel where I make technology-based videos involving reviews, tutorials, PC tours, and other types of videos. I've got everything I need to make the channel, except the username. If you would like to help me think of a username please do! The channel will be mainly based on the Windows OS and repairing PC's. Thanks so much, ANY form of help is appreciated!

Hi, welcome to YTtalk. I've moved this to the branding / design forum. :)

CoreyMoreTech It's like a play on your name kind of, looked it up and found nothing. Which is great! If anyone searches your name they will find only you :D :D.

If this is based off of Windows, then I believe the naming can be a bit tough. A few names I have under my belt include

TheTechnocrat

ThePCGuildWorker

The Techno-RepairMan

Dunno, but make up a word that contains Xs, Ys, and/or Zs. Those letters make us subconsciously think of advanced technology and it's why a lot of medicines have those letters.

Back