Tech video needs reviewed.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys. So the other day I posted my first video on my old channel.

I wanted to ask you guys to give me feedback on it. I wanted to know if it sounded good, the video quality was good, or if the transitions were good.

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The image quality of the video is pretty good, and the idea behind the video is genuinely interesting enough to me. Here are some tips though;

- Speak louder and clearer, you kinda sound a bit too shy in the video. :)

- Try having the device you're reviewing with you while you talk about it. And interact with it.

- Cheap camera rails for much smoother pan effects would be a great addition.

- The overall scene composition just look a bit off, especially when you talk in front of the camera. Try wider angle shots so we can have a better perspective of the space you're in maybe?

- You forgot to mention the laptop's exact specs in the video! (cpu, ram, etc) also, do tell your viewers where you got the things you're reviewing from, or where they can get it.

- Little bits of floating text as you mention the features of the device would also be nice.

- Thumbnail could be much more interesting.

Keep up the good work, I like these kinda videos. I'm sure if you keep on going, you'll be much better someday.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
The image quality of the video is pretty good, and the idea behind the video is genuinely interesting enough to me. Here are some tips though;

- Speak louder and clearer, you kinda sound a bit too shy in the video. :)

- Try having the device you're reviewing with you while you talk about it. And interact with it.

- Cheap camera rails for much smoother pan effects would be a great addition.

- The overall scene composition just look a bit off, especially when you talk in front of the camera. Try wider angle shots so we can have a better perspective of the space you're in maybe?

- You forgot to mention the laptop's exact specs in the video! (cpu, ram, etc) also, do tell your viewers where you got the things you're reviewing from, or where they can get it.

- Little bits of floating text as you mention the features of the device would also be nice.

- Thumbnail could be much more interesting.

Keep up the good work, I like these kinda videos. I'm sure if you keep on going, you'll be much better someday.
1 - Yeah, I kinda never did face videos so I was kinda shy
2/3 - I was reading it off my iPad which also did the camera rolling shots. So I should have it in my hand and read off the specs or what? I used it for the script I wrote to read it while it was hanging beside the camera. I am going to pick up a tripod that was the rolling head on top for those.
4 - Yeah, the camera I used was zoomed in a bit from a test. I am testing with a background with a shelf full of collectibles in that corner.
5 - I mentioned the CPU at the 34ish seconds. The ram was just a few seconds later along with the hard drive.
6 - I thought about that but I was lazy because I was up for about 30 hours and tried to edit it and I didn't lol
7 - I am trying to contact someone about that I suck at graphics lol

Thanks for all the feedback. It gave me a good perspective of what I need to do. I really do appreciate it! :)

Reactions: lucagrabacr