Talking Beer

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the idea is funny but the video would get dull. I haven't seen much of the Annoying Orange but from what i have seen the episodes include a lot of different characters so it's always cutting to a new set piece. Having a talking beer, while funny, would get dull after awhile. Maybe put it in in different backgrounds or something.
Defiantly don't make a character like the annoying orange. I sometimes wonder why s**t like that is so popular and can be so unfunny at the same time. It once and a while makes me chuckle but that's it. The main character "Orange" is so repetitive it forces me to shut the video off half the time. But I think if he makes these extra characters with his own touch to them it would make it his quiz show even better. Just my opinion though.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Im not going to make him like the annoying orange, i was just using that as a reference as in a pint of beer with my eyes and mouth on

Reactions: itsameray

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
im going to do my topical quiz this evening and will make a preview clip at some point over the weekend

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
And then you could have the stuck up Martini, who is too good to be seen associating with that good for nothing pint of beer hahaha

Reactions: Michael

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
There must be something going on that's requiring his attention... or something, I'm sure he'll be back.

Reactions: Michael

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
I am unfortunately I didn't get much done last weekend due to the bad weather was snowed in at my local most of the weekend topical quiz featuring the new pint will be up tonight