Talking Beer

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
can't wait...

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
Yeah the branding could cause a problem as I was going to do a guest beer each quiz like pubs do. I will make a quick video see what you guys think. I could just do a pint with no brand.
There's a way for the branding to be covered, if your using Vegas Pro 9. you can use the same clip twice, and just cover the brand name with 'Pixelate' that way the brand name would be covered, and you'd get away with it, as long as its covered you'll be fine!!

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
What's vegas pro 9? I'm about to make a video about coke and pepsi, so that would be helpful.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Branding won't be an issue but thanks all the same. I've used a standard pint of beer just has the UK measures stamp on it and then used some cartoon/clipart arms.

Reactions: Michael

Leon Benjamin Ward

Two Sides to 1 Person
Reaction score
How do you get vegas pro 9? What's that? cause I'm about to do a video with pepsi in it...
I bought it on ebay for £100 but you can get it on YouTube just type in on YouTube ''how to get Vegas pro 9 for free'' and you'll see videos on it

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
I will have a quiz video up tonight, hit sone editing problems over the weekend.

Reactions: Michael

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey buddy old pal, hows it going? I've FINALLY found a decent Heading for my film.... hey where's those items you were going to send me to add to my Music website?
I just got done making a new response video, I'm still planning on skyping with you soon, I'm just kind of... out of it I guess? But yeah, we'll skype soon. I kind of got so into youtube and posting vlogs that I totally forgot my manager had asked me to write 3 new songs.... He probably thinks I just don't care or something, so I may need to put videos on hold and write some music soon. Anyway, hope you're doing well!