Talking Beer

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
So I was thinking today on my way home, how about instead me stood talking on the quiz show I have a talking pint of beer. Like the annoying orange and have a different beer each show. Just something that popped into my head on the way home and wondered what you guys thought of it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you give an example so we can see what it will look like maybe a 5 second clip? It sounds like it could work and could save you a lot of time when making the videos. I wonder if having branded beers would cause issues for you though, like on TV they often wrap them up so you cant see the brand.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Yeah the branding could cause a problem as I was going to do a guest beer each quiz like pubs do. I will make a quick video see what you guys think. I could just do a pint with no brand.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How about you make a beer costume for yourself :p that would work similar and at least there wouldnt be any brand issues lol you could do as you said at the end though, I look forward to checking it out.

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Beer costume, hmmm yeah different abit ridiculous could work. It was actua
lol I like it!
Hmmm beer costume bit silly and ridiculous could actually work. It's actually gogo in your videos that gave me the inspiration to do the beer pint instead of me just stood there talking. Personnally it comes across a little boring me just stood there talking I need that something to keep them intregued.

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey better yet! You still host the quiz but have like a "mug of beer" cartoon side kick or something like that with you sometimes (or a couple of characters). First thing that popped into my head was a cranky glass of beer or something. Someone who can set em up while you knock em down. He doesn't need to be fancy or anything. Just something that popped into my head.

Reactions: Michael

QMQuizology

TheTubeInn
Reaction score
Like a side kick, the pint glass could butt in and try pull a a really cheesy pub/bar joke. Well I'm filming tomorro for fridays topical quiz I can try somethjngs out on there

Reactions: itsameray

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like a side kick, the pint glass could butt in and try pull a a really cheesy pub/bar joke. Well I'm filming tomorro for fridays topical quiz I can try somethjngs out on there
Looking forward to it!

Werewilf

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think the idea is funny but the video would get dull. I haven't seen much of the Annoying Orange but from what i have seen the episodes include a lot of different characters so it's always cutting to a new set piece. Having a talking beer, while funny, would get dull after awhile. Maybe put it in in different backgrounds or something.