Taking my Let's Plays more serious

I like to do my playlist by series, and then sort my playlists on my channel by which ones are the most relevant by the frequency that I upload new episodes to them (so even though Bioshock is one of my oldest series, it's still on the top because I'm still uploading episodes regularly)

I used to do previews for my next episode at the end of the current episode but after a while it became a bit of a pain to edit an entire episode and to have all the files sit on my computer until I was ready to upload render the whole thing just for 10 seconds of footage. I'm thinking about doing a preview for the whole week on Mondays if I can get on my game enough to edit everything a week in advance.

The subscriber box sounds like a good idea. I'm definitely going to have to adding a "subscribe" annotation.

So I'm taking my Let's Plays more serious and developed some templates for the thumbnails in PhotoShop, the FCPX Project with intro and containers, and exporting/compression presets.

I even made a template for a "coming up next" to play at the end and offer a subscription button for use with an annotation.

I think they will look really good now. I'm starting off with God of War Ascension and will and other games that we're also playing since the templates will make it so much easier.

Kinda thinking about going back to some of my old playthroughs just to make them look uniform.

But anyway, what do you guys think is the best format for the Playlists of Let's Plays, having one Let's Play playlist or individual games Let's Play playlist? I get one for each game is more organized, but is there a greater benefit maybe to keeping them all in one place?
If you are only going to do Letsplays then definitely seperate each game, that way people dont have to search through your videos

I like to do my playlist by series, and then sort my playlists on my channel by which ones are the most relevant by the frequency that I upload new episodes to them (so even though Bioshock is one of my oldest series, it's still on the top because I'm still uploading episodes regularly)

I used to do previews for my next episode at the end of the current episode but after a while it became a bit of a pain to edit an entire episode and to have all the files sit on my computer until I was ready to upload render the whole thing just for 10 seconds of footage. I'm thinking about doing a preview for the whole week on Mondays if I can get on my game enough to edit everything a week in advance.

The subscriber box sounds like a good idea. I'm definitely going to have to adding a "subscribe" annotation.

Ooooh, I like the weekly preview idea! I'm gonna see how this plays out. If I don't have it ready then I'll probably just pop something else is relevant, maybe a discussion about the game from my live show or something from our audio podcast. We'll see.

Back