Cidic

When i've been trying to tag videos lately, when I get to about 400+/500 characters it says that my 'tags are too long' and I have to delete a ton in order to publish... Anyone else get this or know how to solve it?

That happened to me before few days when I was uploading video to friends Channel (Collaboration on short movie, I was an editor and uploader)... He got about 60 tags (with average of 7 characters per tag) and I needed to remove about 7 tags to get it working.
Idea: use shorter tags and keep it in small amount (5-10 is just fine per video)

That happened to me before few days when I was uploading video to friends Channel (Collaboration on short movie, I was an editor and uploader)... He got about 60 tags (with average of 7 characters per tag) and I needed to remove about 7 tags to get it working.
Idea: use shorter tags and keep it in small amount (5-10 is just fine per video)
Ah alright, cheers man ^

I think it's just YouTube's way of saying: "Don't get too carried away with the tags". You can describe a video accurately in fewer tags.

Back