Super Lame Results when I thought this video will be "the one" - Can you relate?

Action Toys Fun

Well-Known Member
Ok, so like a light bulb coming on I have an idea I think is fantastic, and I immediately begin to bust my tail putting everything together. I've seen similar videos with millions of views, and I think "mine will be different, unique, and stand out from them all". So the day comes and I post it, expecting great things to happen. The next day I check the stats and only 10 views, and some of those were mine! Now a couple days later only 17 views. I've optimized with the title, description and tags, I've linked to it and shared it on Twitter and Facebook, and LAME-O results. Have you been there? Well, I figured if I can at least encourage someone who's going through the same thing, I'll share about it. It can make you want to throw in the towel, but I'm not giving up and neither should YOU!
 
Sometimes and idea that you personally think is great might not be that popular. Or maybe the idea truly is great and it just isn't reaching the right people. Exposure is a pain. But I'm sure that if you keep at it, you'll manage to get the proper views. Good luck! :)
 
That's disappointing. Sorry you had that happen. I posted a Halloween video that I thought was lame and it's my biggest money maker. You never know.
 
You only have 67 subs, its not going to be the one just yet.

Then again you might get lucky, but it takes time to gain a sub base then the one might happen!
 
Haha I get those feels sooooooo much, it usually happens when I have some massively unrealistic expectations for myself though that will never be met unless there's a miracle happening haha. I like your motivational twist at the end of your post dude, let's us all do this together and keep determined :)
 
Back
Top