AaliyahF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone. It has been around 3 weeks or probably more since when I last uploaded a video. This was due to me being busy with school and personal life, however now I am free and is about to time for me to pay some attention to my channel.

I would like to know what kind of videos people would like to see on my channel as currently tbh I am stuck and out of ideas

Reactions: WannaBeDerp

WannaBeDerp

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi Ally ;)!
Uhhh.. I don't normally look at the type of content you make, but I'd suggest you looking to what your favorite youtubers are doing, and if you like it, doing it too. It's a really good idea to just do what's popular and following the big crowd.

Some Tips (Because I looked at your channel) :
- Try doing it without a intro that's like 7 seconds long.
- Try standing closer to the camera and speaking louder and clearer
- Just keep doing what you do:smug:

Reactions: AaliyahF

AaliyahF

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Ally ;)!
Uhhh.. I don't normally look at the type of content you make, but I'd suggest you looking to what your favorite youtubers are doing, and if you like it, doing it too. It's a really good idea to just do what's popular and following the big crowd.

Some Tips (Because I looked at your channel) :
- Try doing it without a intro that's like 7 seconds long.
- Try standing closer to the camera and speaking louder and clearer
- Just keep doing what you do:smug:
thank you so much for the advice

Marseekuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Aaliyah, I love your name ❤ I checked out your channel and considering on your content I think you can basically "the typical Youtube stuff"; challenges, even vlogs or more of those "types of people" stuff :) Btw, I've noticed that on some videos the audio is really weird and disturbing :/ It's loud but at the same time I have no idea what are you saying. Good luck :)