Starting And Growing A Gaming Channel.

I am a master at making post commentary sound like it's live commentary. If you do it right no one will notice and you can pass it off as live commentary (which I think is generally respected more than post commentary).
But if they do notice that you do say its live comm and its not then that can really affect the audience!

But if they do notice that you do say its live comm and its not then that can really affect the audience!

Well yeah, so what I do sometimes is just put w/commentary or 'commentary' and avoid outright lying to the viewers but I still make it seem like live commentary...i.e. I'll act surprised during certain aspects of gameplay, etc.

Well yeah, so what I do sometimes is just put w/commentary or 'commentary' and avoid outright lying to the viewers but I still make it seem like live commentary...i.e. I'll act surprised during certain aspects of gameplay, etc.
Ok I see now! Most people act surprised when they do something unexpected or along those lines. If you don't do that then it won't be a good commentary!!

I'm trying to find all of the tips that I can to try to help me. This is a very useful list. Thank you so much for the help, I'm going to attempt to implement some of these in my own channel.

Back