Starter Video Cameras?

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've been doing YouTube for a few months and have been recording my videos with my iphone. It's not that bad of quality, but I'd like to take it a step further. I already have a nicer microphone. So anyone have any starter camera recommendations?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So I've been doing YouTube for a few months and have been recording my videos with my iphone. It's not that bad of quality, but I'd like to take it a step further. I already have a nicer microphone. So anyone have any starter camera recommendations?
GoPro Hero 5... I want one, I just can't justify buying one right now. I got my Hero 4 Black the day it came out.

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
GoPro Hero 5... I want one, I just can't justify buying one right now. I got my Hero 4 Black the day it came out.
I just got my Hero 5 in today and from when I was able to play with it I love it but this weekend I will test its abilities for sure

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just got my Hero 5 in today and from when I was able to play with it I love it but this weekend I will test its abilities for sure
sweet! Did you get the black or the Session? I'll get the Black when I can afford it... If you post any videos in the video forum tag me, I want to see. If I can sell my Hero 3 Black or Hero 4 Black for a decent amount I will justify getting the 5. Is this your first GoPro? I shoot half of my videos on my GoPros and half on my iPhones. Once I get my case I will be shooting some more risky iPhone 7 Plus video, I'm afraid to drop it without the case

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
sweet! Did you get the black or the Session? I'll get the Black when I can afford it... If you post any videos in the video forum tag me, I want to see. If I can sell my Hero 3 Black or Hero 4 Black for a decent amount I will justify getting the 5. Is this your first GoPro? I shoot half of my videos on my GoPros and half on my iPhones. Once I get my case I will be shooting some more risky iPhone 7 Plus video, I'm afraid to drop it without the case
Definitely will be using it this weekend, I had the Hero 3 Silver so its not my first and i got the Hero 5 Black, the one thing I did notice is the voice control works here and there but thats minor and the low capability isnt the greatest but its a gopro cant complain that much