Starter Video Cameras?

The Clark Knight

Loving YTtalk
So I've been doing YouTube for a few months and have been recording my videos with my iphone. It's not that bad of quality, but I'd like to take it a step further. I already have a nicer microphone. So anyone have any starter camera recommendations?

So I've been doing YouTube for a few months and have been recording my videos with my iphone. It's not that bad of quality, but I'd like to take it a step further. I already have a nicer microphone. So anyone have any starter camera recommendations?
GoPro Hero 5... I want one, I just can't justify buying one right now. I got my Hero 4 Black the day it came out.

GoPro Hero 5... I want one, I just can't justify buying one right now. I got my Hero 4 Black the day it came out.
I just got my Hero 5 in today and from when I was able to play with it I love it but this weekend I will test its abilities for sure

I just got my Hero 5 in today and from when I was able to play with it I love it but this weekend I will test its abilities for sure
sweet! Did you get the black or the Session? I'll get the Black when I can afford it... If you post any videos in the video forum tag me, I want to see. If I can sell my Hero 3 Black or Hero 4 Black for a decent amount I will justify getting the 5. Is this your first GoPro? I shoot half of my videos on my GoPros and half on my iPhones. Once I get my case I will be shooting some more risky iPhone 7 Plus video, I'm afraid to drop it without the case

sweet! Did you get the black or the Session? I'll get the Black when I can afford it... If you post any videos in the video forum tag me, I want to see. If I can sell my Hero 3 Black or Hero 4 Black for a decent amount I will justify getting the 5. Is this your first GoPro? I shoot half of my videos on my GoPros and half on my iPhones. Once I get my case I will be shooting some more risky iPhone 7 Plus video, I'm afraid to drop it without the case
Definitely will be using it this weekend, I had the Hero 3 Silver so its not my first and i got the Hero 5 Black, the one thing I did notice is the voice control works here and there but thats minor and the low capability isnt the greatest but its a gopro cant complain that much

Back