Some feedback on my latest vid

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

So even though I've only been making vids for a short time I do have a lot of watching experience, a lot of which I didn't even use when I first started off (I know I know, horrible)

With every video I've been pushing myself to get better and better which I think it really shows; this is the vid I'd like feedback on

So I've made the thumbnail a lot more personal and quite like how it came out, it's catchy, but not too flashy in my own opinion.

I've reduced mic static as much as humanly possible, my earliest videos had a lot of audio problems since I use a headset mic it was just bad... but after studying and watching some tutorials on OBS and sony vegas I reduced the noise literally to 0. Maybe 0.1, lol. But I do think it's quite good now

SEO I've tried to gear towards larger specific searches with a few "major" one word umbrella terms. I likely still need more SEO work but I do think I'm on the right track with it.

I've been told I have a very laid back way of talking, which isn't a bad thing they say, but I don't really get it. Whether it's a bad thing or anything of the like.

My Clustertruck series I find to be my favorite content because it feels like to me that it has the most entertainment potential currently. I still need plenty of work but I feel like I'm making great progress.

Let me know what you guys think, with any feedback, criticism, concerns, etc! Thanks!

MechaJake

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First thing I would do is invest in a new microphone as soon as you can. It's cool that you're making content it seems like it's entertaining enough but I honestly couldn't listen to it for more then a minute or two because of the mic quality. I'm glad you tried to reduce the noise but I think you'll only get so far with that headset.

Also just taking a look at that thumbnail, I can see where the picture of you is cut off on the bottom right. I think you should either focus on getting a better picture of yourself or move it to the right side of the screen so your shoulder isn't cut off in frame.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First thing I would do is invest in a new microphone as soon as you can. It's cool that you're making content it seems like it's entertaining enough but I honestly couldn't listen to it for more then a minute or two because of the mic quality. I'm glad you tried to reduce the noise but I think you'll only get so far with that headset.

Also just taking a look at that thumbnail, I can see where the picture of you is cut off on the bottom right. I think you should either focus on getting a better picture of yourself or move it to the right side of the screen so your shoulder isn't cut off in frame.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm aware the common agreement is that my mic is horrible, I do want to change it as soon as possible, maybe a razer seiren since they offer it discounted for their sponsorship program.
How was the video and game quality in general, good enough, not terrible/blurry/etc?

Fair enough on the thumbnail, I'm still getting re-familiarized with photoshop, it's been a good few years since I really worked with it. If you compare my current thumbnails to say my first video there's a lot of improvement already, more to be had, but hey I'm working on it ;)

ZAYMOUS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Official warning for using caps
YOUR VIDEO SEEMS 2 BE A LITTLE LAGGY, I WOULD SAY INVEST IN A BETTER CAPTURE CARD, AS WELL AS A NEW MIC SO YOUR OVERALL PRODUCTION QUALITY WILL GO UP THUS BRINGING A LARGER AUDIENCE. DO U MIND CHECKING OUT MY LATEST VID SO I CAN SEE WHAT I NEED TO WORK ON? THX BRO