So...New Logo. Thoughts?

It's nice and simple! I, personally, can tell you probably have some sort of graphics channel just by looking at that but, I think you would benefit by putting something else to describe what you are about. As nice as your logo looks, other people can have similar logos, so being able to add that extra something might be good ('designs' or 'Sam', I don't know... ha).

It's nice and simple! I, personally, can tell you probably have some sort of graphics channel just by looking at that but, I think you would benefit by putting something else to describe what you are about. As nice as your logo looks, other people can have similar logos, so being able to add that extra something might be good ('designs' or 'Sam', I don't know... ha).

Haha yeah see my last name is SUPER long, and others go by Sam already. So that would leave the abbreviation. And I think putting STD would look a tad sketchy lol[DOUBLEPOST=1374630825,1374630802][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol sorry about that it reall is good though. One more water tribe avatar the last airbender.

That one I know! Huzzah! I am cultured!

I think the new logo looks really nice! I like the color scheme, its really eye catching!

What exactly do you do though? I can't tell from the logo. Regardless, I really do like the logo, it's pretty sweet!

I think the new logo looks really nice! I like the color scheme, its really eye catching!

What exactly do you do though? I can't tell from the logo. Regardless, I really do like the logo, it's pretty sweet!

It's a design channel. But the logo is meant to be for more than YouTube. It's going to be on my portfolio, website, business cards, etc. YouTube is something on the side :)

Hmm, I like the old one better. I think it's because of the colours and as someone mentioned, it was more informative.

Hmm, I like the old one better. I think it's because of the colours and as someone mentioned, it was more informative.

While it was informative, this is going to be going further than YouTube and truly needs to be marketable. I think both have flaws depending on the intended market.

Back