So...New Logo. Thoughts?

I liked the last one more. I don't know a thing about you from this logo. It looks good but the last one was more informative.

Yeah I can see where that is. The last one didn't feel marketable, nor was it good for watermarks or 3D elements in editing projects.
True, you should certainly have a symbol that's good for your business. If you feel this one is marketable, more power to you. Just make sure to have something like the other one close behind it so people know where to go to get a cool logo like that one!

I think it's pretty cool looking. It reminds me of something out of Mulan. So very cool logo you have there! :)

I think it looks pretty good. I'm a major fan of glossy button logos. I think your logo would look great glossy. Check this picture out to better understand what I'm taking about
depositphotos_2149671-Glossy-icon-BlueButton.jpg

I think it's pretty cool looking. It reminds me of something out of Mulan. So very cool logo you have there! :)

I feel really bad because I've never seen that movie lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1374629571,1374629534][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think it looks pretty good. I'm a major fan of glossy button logos. I think your logo would look great glossy. Check this picture out to better understand what I'm taking about
depositphotos_2149671-Glossy-icon-BlueButton.jpg

Personally, not a fan of gloss. I see it used a bit too much. Overused one could say.

Back