So, anyone freak out once they upload the first video?

Zandrom

It's not really my first, but I'm just redoing my channel after a long break. So I basically just uploaded a welcome to my channel, and I'm already freaking myself out.

Has anyone else recently done a overhaul on their channel, or done so in the past? What was it like for you?

yea done a name & topic change, nothing to freak out about, was an awesome & needed transition, besides it's not like there's hundreds of viewers that are angry about it ;)

I'm been doing this for 3 years and I still get nervous before every video release.
Yeah, I know what you mean lol. I'ma try to push through this attempt at restarting, already got some videos ready to upload this time.

Yeah i did today, my son does youtube as well, so i was wondering how i'd fair compared to him lol, its both a nice feeling and not so nice. Gotta start somewhere tho eh

haha I posted a video the other day was 1 1/4 hours long.

Intended audience is VERY limited (maybe one or two people - a 'how to' (or rather a how not to) build a specific customer PC case. As expected nobody has watched it all the way through (nobody else has bought that same case yet) so no I wasn't nervous at all. No expectations.

Very true, it would be way different if there were hundreds of viewers.
This got me curious on your channel, so I clicked your link. Using "sub_confirmation=1" on your link is a sly trick, but I advise against it. For your potential viewers, a notice will pop up on the browser that says "Are you sure you want to subscribe." A potential viewer will then think "I didn't click subscribe". Sub confirmation on a link comes across as PUSHY, and it may push some potential viewers and subscribers away.

This got me curious on your channel, so I clicked your link. Using "sub_confirmation=1" on your link is a sly trick, but I advise against it. For your potential viewers, a notice will pop up on the browser that says "Are you sure you want to subscribe." A potential viewer will then think "I didn't click subscribe". Sub confirmation on a link comes across as PUSHY, and it may push some potential viewers and subscribers away.

Thanks, I get that. I've change it to just the normal channel link.

Back