So, anyone freak out once they upload the first video?

Zandrom

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's not really my first, but I'm just redoing my channel after a long break. So I basically just uploaded a welcome to my channel, and I'm already freaking myself out.

Has anyone else recently done a overhaul on their channel, or done so in the past? What was it like for you?

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
yea done a name & topic change, nothing to freak out about, was an awesome & needed transition, besides it's not like there's hundreds of viewers that are angry about it ;)

Reactions: Zandrom

Zandrom

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm been doing this for 3 years and I still get nervous before every video release.
Yeah, I know what you mean lol. I'ma try to push through this attempt at restarting, already got some videos ready to upload this time.

Gudoldaysgamer

Reaction score
Yeah i did today, my son does youtube as well, so i was wondering how i'd fair compared to him lol, its both a nice feeling and not so nice. Gotta start somewhere tho eh

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
haha I posted a video the other day was 1 1/4 hours long.

Intended audience is VERY limited (maybe one or two people - a 'how to' (or rather a how not to) build a specific customer PC case. As expected nobody has watched it all the way through (nobody else has bought that same case yet) so no I wasn't nervous at all. No expectations.

ThriftyAV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very true, it would be way different if there were hundreds of viewers.
This got me curious on your channel, so I clicked your link. Using "sub_confirmation=1" on your link is a sly trick, but I advise against it. For your potential viewers, a notice will pop up on the browser that says "Are you sure you want to subscribe." A potential viewer will then think "I didn't click subscribe". Sub confirmation on a link comes across as PUSHY, and it may push some potential viewers and subscribers away.

Zandrom

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
This got me curious on your channel, so I clicked your link. Using "sub_confirmation=1" on your link is a sly trick, but I advise against it. For your potential viewers, a notice will pop up on the browser that says "Are you sure you want to subscribe." A potential viewer will then think "I didn't click subscribe". Sub confirmation on a link comes across as PUSHY, and it may push some potential viewers and subscribers away.
Thanks, I get that. I've change it to just the normal channel link.

Reactions: ThriftyAV