Gaming Small Youtuber Minecraft Survival

Nickydegamer

Reaction score
Since today I've started a minecraft survival server for small youtubers.
This server is meant to start your own minecraft survival series on and meet other small youtubers that play minecraft/play on this server
My discord: Nickydegamer#4146
(btw im not 18+)

Reactions: Hunterical

captian slasher

Reaction score
hey man i would love to join your Minecraft survival series with you just let me know if i can join my youtube channels name is captain slasher and has 280 subs if you're wondering my discord is slasherxy#9410

Nickydegamer

Reaction score
Would you guys only be playing minecraft?
I am sorry that I respond so late
The minecraft server is now called: "borncraft" and yes we only play minecraft but if you join you will probarly get to know everyone on the server and probarly the other persons will play other games too
It is also a server to meet other small youtubers

Hunterical

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there any slot left? I really want to take part in the series. Already sent you a request, hope you reply soon ;)
Thank you!

Last edited:

Nickydegamer

Reaction score
Hey man, is it for cracked accounts too or will I have to...legally acquire an account? Also I don't have a mic so I won't really be able to provide much commentary.
That being said though, I'd very much like to play some minecraft so I sent you a discord friend request
Everyone is welcome and everyone has their own way of making videos so if you way is only commentary than ofcourse you are welcome, the thing about the cracked accounts is okay as long as you are the only one (or the people you trust) can go on your account