Bammer213

Reaction score
I'd be down for something like this if anyone is interested. Let me know and I'll add your discord.

RuuD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been trying to make a small YouTube group of under 10 people, but not everyone is online, most people don't respond back.
I'm just looking for a few people that want to do YouTube and grow as a group with friends, I personal don't care about views and fame, I just want to make videos and have some fun.

if you are looking to collab add me on discord: Findable#6179

Some of the games we play are:
GTA 5 - Garry's Mod - Human: Fall Flat - Fortnite - PUBG - Dead by Daylight - Watch Dogs 2 - Rust - Counter Strike Global Offensive - Golf It - And More.

Mostly Looking for smaller YouTubers who are starting. (at least under 70 subscribers)
Hey I would love to have a chat and see how we get on and maybe make it happen if there is still a space available of course. I just started a channel and have 0 subs just getting everything setup at the moment from graphics to social media so hopefully that's alright.

Reaction score
i could do it but what is it on, pc, xbox one, etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1550194465,1550194438][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm, less than 70 subs, i dont

Avocado

Reaction score
Hey, add me on discord Avocado#0580 i can't seem to add you but i'm interested.