Gaming Small Channel Looking for more Collaborations (PC)

Jacefiho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What makes games more fun? Playing them with folks that also like the game. I am a small channel and looking for collaboration with folks in the PC gaming realm of things. You can find me on Steam as Jacefiho (my icon is the same in both areas), email me at jacefiho@gmail.com, or comment on a video or discussion section on my channel. I have a long list of games that I am will to collab with, but main one that I have found fun to collab are as follows:
Noct
ShellShock Live
Smite
Town of Salem
Don't Starve Together
Rocket League

These are just suggestions if there is another game that you want to ask and see if we can make it work I am open for communication. Hope to hear from you soon, Happy Gaming!!

Jacefiho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Cool which games were you thinking? Also I have to say checked out the channel and I love that you played Armed with Wings 3!! Feel free to add me on stream

Matthew_Greg

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool which games were you thinking? Also I have to say checked out the channel and I love that you played Armed with Wings 3!! Feel free to add me on stream
Hey, mate. SMITE, Atlas Reactor, Paladins, League of Legends...

Jacefiho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Smite sounds like it could be fun! I only really do arenas though is that a problem? Conquest is just too much for me :p

Jacefiho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds Good!! Feel free to add me on Steam and we can figure out when to do a session, also maybe we could find a full team of folks, that could be fun! (Username: Jacefiho, it has the same image)

Last edited:

Matthew_Greg

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds Good!! Feel free to add me on Steam and we can figure out when to do a session, also maybe we could find a full team of folks, that could be fun! (Username: Jacefiho, it has the same image)
What's your Steam? Mine is Matthew_Greg with Thor as profile picture.

Jacefiho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thor as in Smite's Thor or Marvel's Thor, but if you want to find me Jacefiho is my username with the same blue backgrounded picture I have as my avatar here.

Benjaminruler

The Official Ruler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be interested in doing collabs I am fairly flexible with what game are chosen/