Other Singers, Animators, Cameramen, Actors and Writers required for a Minecraft parody team

Heyyy guys! I saw this, and I did one parody before. If you need any singers, I'm very interested in doing this! I do take singing lessons, and I really like singing! I could send a recording if needed. Just contact me on jolijn44@gmail.com, or here :3

Let me know![DOUBLEPOST=1366114212,1366114153][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. The link doesnt work for me, for some reason...

Heyyy guys! I saw this, and I did one parody before. If you need any singers, I'm very interested in doing this! I do take singing lessons, and I really like singing! I could send a recording if needed. Just contact me on jolijn44@gmail.com, or here :3

Let me know![DOUBLEPOST=1366114212,1366114153][/DOUBLEPOST]Ps. The link doesnt work for me, for some reason...

Can you fill this form in?
docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRkT02_9gzghjY20A0h6aC8sYlVeyg2tpru65N_mYos/viewform

Chatty: Me and my EPIC team (yep I emphasise that "EPIC" because that is what we are, Epic) have been scripting, writing, recording, composing, singing, editing... PARODIES!

Formal: I have organized a team to write, compose and produce parodies but we are missing a vital piece of the team - a singer.
I've sent in an entry where I sang a little. :) And, uhh also for the writing part. :D

If you do any kind of auditions, I'm fine with sending recordings! (As the person above) I just dont know where to send it to ;).

If you do any kind of auditions, I'm fine with sending recordings! (As the person above) I just dont know where to send it to ;).
PixelAmp pasted a link where you can submit your stuff. Here it is! docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRkT02_9gzghjY20A0h6aC8sYlVeyg2tpru65N_mYos/viewform

Back