Other Singers, Animators, Cameramen, Actors and Writers required for a Minecraft parody team

MediaCyclops

YTtalk Mad
Good morning or good evening wherever you gorgeous people are! Me and my EPIC team (yep I emphasise that "EPIC" because that is what we are, Epic) have been scripting, writing, recording, composing, singing, editing... PARODIES! But not just any parodies, No! we make Minecraft Parodies of last mainstream, chart topping songs to ensure that our parodies get some viewing coverage.​
But since the very start our singer weren't up to par to our expectations. That is why we're roping in your help! If you can sing better than Justin Bieber then you have a chance to participate in a worldwide collaboration to be a sing amazing parodies!​
We also need animators to animate our parodies to compete with those mainstream YouTubers; BlueXephos *cough* ThnxCya *cough", hey why should I advertise their channel on this thread? xD​
If we are pressed for time, or no animators pop up then we'll need cameramen to capture the great acting skills of actors we also need!​
Where will the lyrics come from you ask? It'll be written by writers! Turn those mainstream songs into an amazing parody!​
docs.google.com/forms/d/1xRkT02_9gzghjY20A0h6aC8sYlVeyg2tpru65N_mYos/viewform​

Dude i am so up for working with arrogant guys loool Joke i dont think that :p Alsoo i can make pictures like banners and front covers or even video covers

i could be a actor or cameraman if needed, but im limited in the moments i can be online.
also, for a singer you could make a audition.

what do you mean by both of them?

Chatty: Me and my EPIC team (yep I emphasise that "EPIC" because that is what we are, Epic) have been scripting, writing, recording, composing, singing, editing... PARODIES!

Formal: I have organized a team to write, compose and produce parodies but we are missing a vital piece of the team - a singer.

Chatty: Me and my EPIC team (yep I emphasise that "EPIC" because that is what we are, Epic) have been scripting, writing, recording, composing, singing, editing... PARODIES!

Formal: I have organized a team to write, compose and produce parodies but we are missing a vital piece of the team - a singer.
i think it would be best and easyest if it was gonna be in chatty style, since the formal team doesnt have a singer yet.

Back