Sims 4 Lets Play

Kaytonix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone! I'm wanting to start a sims 4 Lets play but I'm not sure what to do first! I'm stuck between a 100 baby challenge, a legacy challenge, or something else. What do you guys like to watch for sims 4 content?

Reactions: Selim Keles

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i actually find the 100 Baby Challenge really entertaining when i find a new sims channel i usually look for that series first to watch

but yea i have wanted to do a sims series aswell but not sure where and how to start it lol soi know the dilemma

Reactions: Kaytonix

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
On websites like Modthesims there's plenty of challenges to choose from.
I just looked in the TS4 challenges forum and the "Happily Never Ever" challenge sounds hilarious in the evil sense, or the Underground Bunker challenge, or anyway there's plenty to choose from that is not the traditional happily ever after legacy challenge. I also remember there was a TS2 challenge called "The Email challenge", the idea is basically to finish an entire generation in a lot without walls and toilets (apparently it's from a quote that says "Email is like a prison but without walls and toilet"), that I guess can be incorporated in bigger challenges.

Reactions: Kaytonix

Kaytonix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I will eventually do a legacy but I ran across a super interesting challenge on Mod the Sims! The Princess Challenge! It's much shorter only lasting 3 sim weeks and it seemed like a good way to get my feet wet doing sims content! The first episode is going up today!