Simplify Reddit!

Tayo

I've Got It
I've been trying to get more viewers from Reddit for months now and eventually just dropped it because I seem be doing a p**s-poor job at it. I don't understand anything about Reddit and I'd rather not sit through a 20-30 minute video to figure it out. But lately I've been leaning back towards it and really want to figure out how to succeed through it, so can someone help simplify it for me? My biggest problems is that I don't really know where to post and I don't understand the redditquette.

Also, is YTtalk similar to Reddit in that it's a great way to get noticed?

Yeah, honestly reddit will work for some people, and it won't work for other people. Reddit is basically a smorgasbord of different forums and you need to find the right one to post your videos in. And once you find your subreddit, it's honestly just luck whether the right people find your post. Because if your post gets downvoted a lot early, then the post will be buried and you won't be able to get many views out of it.

The only way I've ever found reddit to work is when someone else posts my videos. Someone else posts it, and I'll get thousands of view. I post it, I'll get 2 if I'm lucky. Finding the right subreddit is key, but it also requires timing, luck, and a following.

The only way I've ever found reddit to work is when someone else posts my videos. Someone else posts it, and I'll get thousands of view. I post it, I'll get 2 if I'm lucky. Finding the right subreddit is key, but it also requires timing, luck, and a following.

lol the story of my reddit experience, but, i did find a way of getting something going on it, find a subreddit and get active on it, yeah, yeah another place to go and remember to contribute too, i feel you bro
look at the top upvoted posts and see how it worked for them, emulate that post but keeping within your own style of course

There is 2 sides to Reddit

1. "hey I didn't make this but I want to share it with you"

And

2. "Hey I did make this and I want to share it with you"

If you trick people into believing #1 you're doing it right.

There is 2 sides to Reddit

1. "hey I didn't make this but I want to share it with you"

And

2. "Hey I did make this and I want to share it with you"

If you trick people into believing #1 you're doing it right.
Majority of redditors are smart enough to know you are just trying to self promote and play it off as if you are not. With this may come thumbs down on your video and get down voted into oblivion.

Back