SEO for your YouTube videos

We can rank videos on google first page easily as well :) i ranked some of mine and daily free video views, subs etc ..More exposure . SEO is really needed for more exposure.

We can rank videos on google first page easily as well :)

Indeed! Though keep in mind that only 1 video is generally shown on the first page of Google (unless you click on the "Videos" tab), so either you have to rank as #1, or not at all. Of course, if there is low competition from fellow video creators, that should be pretty easy.

Well i did ''try'' to SOE, but i still keep thinking im doing something wrong (might be the videos themselfs) but so far i have seen no to little improvement

Great topic Philip. Today, i am gong to SEO my 13 videos. With "photoshop tutorial speed paint" there is a lot of competitian on youtube.. Will be a hard one to make clear what kind of video it is.

can't ya get in trouble with deceptive tags?

example im doing Ys: oath in felghana stream on the pc. i'll archive the stream later and upload it as maybe a lets play. so using the tool option the big hits seem to bs psp download. However whiel this was originally a psp game it's not really talking about the downloads and is being playing on the pc. clearly deceptive tags!

i mean hell if i really wanted to be deceptive i might as well just put like big youtubers in the tags too like woodygamertag outakes and and junk like that.=p

can't ya get in trouble with deceptive tags?

example im doing Ys: oath in felghana stream on the pc. i'll archive the stream later and upload it as maybe a lets play. so using the tool option the big hits seem to bs psp download. However whiel this was originally a psp game it's not really talking about the downloads and is being playing on the pc. clearly deceptive tags!

i mean hell if i really wanted to be deceptive i might as well just put like big youtubers in the tags too like woodygamertag outakes and and junk like that.=p

Not as far as I know, but it would be pointless anyway. You should tailor everything from your title, description, annotations, transcript, filename, AND tags to your specific keyword. Just throwing in random tags of famous youtubers won't get you anywhere. The youtuber themselves are obviously gonna rank much higher for the search term that your video is ever going to.

I would really appreciate some help on putting together SEO material. Despite having 6k subscribers and 25k views a day, my new videos usually only convert to 100-200 views a day and maybe 500 within the first week.

Back