School and YouTube

King Scourge

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
School is a place to learn and make friends,but when it comes to YouTube it gets in the way. Anybody have any experiences with this problem as a guy my age would understand and if so any advice?[DOUBLEPOST=1464093303,1464093116][/DOUBLEPOST]Um wow the title autocorrect the word school to shook. :redface::biggrin:My bad!

MannyCastro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you can always set aside Youtube for another time, school is more important always. As for friends, if you feel like youtube is interfering with your time with them, then maybe try and see if they would like to be in some of your videos.

MintApocalypse

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I relate to this, I'm in college and it can get in the way of my ideas sometimes. Obviously school is fairly important (especially college since I'm actually paying to be there) so I have to put it first, but during my free time I try to focus all remaining energy into YouTube. Sometimes you'll have to miss a week or so of uploads because of school related things, but that's life.
It's all about self discipline, you have to be able to control yourself and sometimes sacrifice things in order to make YouTube a priority, but if it's something you really enjoy then it'll be worth it.

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It definitely is difficult to fit YouTube in around school, especially around exam time periods. What I try to do is film several videos at once whenever I film and edit them over time so that I'm always in excess of videos. So when exam period comes in or I am busy with assignments I am still in abundance of content to upload and never fall behind