Safe websites to promote your channel

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So people are saying this website called smzeus is good for buying legit views rank higher etc.

I don't mind paying and doing a little investment to help promote my channel further.

What websites or services do you recommend to help your channel?

Thanks!

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Your own of course :p :D
For free if you like. Blogger, Wix, Wordpress you name it :)
Tagging, titling, writing description on a post or page is similar to what you do in videos,
so it is not really a curve to learn something new. Embedded videos included.
And guess what?
You do offer incoming traffic from your site/blog/page whatever to Youtube (it appreciates this...),
also, you do catch the Google text search persons!

:)

Last edited:

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
nooooooooooo. why do people find this so hard to understand. Stay safe! No matter what marketing BS you have been reading there is No such thing as legit paid for views.!! You Cannot buy views from external sites. It will get you permanently banned and deservedly. And more importantly every single view you might buy has completely ZERO value to you as youtube knows they are fake (ALWAYS), they don't interact with your video and all kinds of other reasons that would make the views harmful for your channel anyway. All sites offering such service are 100% scammers and deserve slap in face with wet fish! You can of course promote your video with googles adwords but I don't know anything about that.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So people are saying this website called smzeus is good for buying legit views rank higher etc.

I don't mind paying and doing a little investment to help promote my channel further.

Thanks!
Forget what "people are saying". What is Youtube saying?

YouTube is actually very clear about this:
"Viewcounts serve as a way to recognize and surface great content. Since views are so important, it’s no surprise that an ecosystem of businesses has evolved around artificially helping creators get YouTube views, likes, and subscribers. However, paying for views obtained through some of these companies could be a violation of our terms, which exist, in part, to make sure the views on any YouTube video come from real, genuine people.

Views generated by some third-party businesses and services will not be counted or reflected on YouTube, and can lead to disciplinary action against your account, including removal of the video or account suspension."

Source: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/3399767?hl=en

Mirko

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Buying legit views does not excist.
Yeah that's true![DOUBLEPOST=1544394033,1544393976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your own of course :p :D
For free if you like. Blogger, Wix, Wordpress you name it :)
Tagging, titling, writing description on a post or page is similar to what you do in videos,
so it is not really a curve to learn something new. Embedded videos included.
And guess what?
You do offer incoming traffic from your site/blog/page whatever to Youtube (it appreciates this...),
also, you do catch the Google text search persons!

:)
Thank you for that info! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1544394125][/DOUBLEPOST]
nooooooooooo. why do people find this so hard to understand. Stay safe! No matter what marketing BS you have been reading there is No such thing as legit paid for views.!! You Cannot buy views from external sites. It will get you permanently banned and deservedly. And more importantly every single view you might buy has completely ZERO value to you as youtube knows they are fake (ALWAYS), they don't interact with your video and all kinds of other reasons that would make the views harmful for your channel anyway. All sites offering such service are 100% scammers and deserve slap in face with wet fish! You can of course promote your video with googles adwords but I don't know anything about that.
Thank you for the advice, someone commented saying about this site and how YouTubers are using it that's why I was curious if people actually do it

Reactions: videoeditgr

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can of course promote your video with googles adwords
Yep that is the way to do it if you think it will have an effect. I know you can pay people to set up the adwords campaign if you dont know how to do it, but I dont know if that is what you are asking about?

FawX

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know for a fact that going down that road is never good man. Utilizing what you have in front of you is always a good start to getting your channel out there. From your social media platforms to forums like YTTalk to even the comment section on YouTube itself (not in a spammy way).

I am personally going to be giving Google AdWords a go when I have 2 Full Gameplay Playthroughs on my channel because not only will it help my channel but I am willing, as you mentioned, to invest a little in something I feel strongly about.

buisao

Reaction score
You can post your video on facebook.
Share video online group facebook

Porana doar

Reaction score

Thanks!