Safe websites to promote your channel

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hmmmmmm so how to approach this... there are services that you can pay for that WILL promote your channel & get legit views from actual people. THAT IS A THING! Just like actors have agents, you can also get an agent so to speak for your account.
Do you guys really think channels like our lord & savior Pewdiepie has legitimate 100m+ subscribers? NO. Legitimate views & subscribers will not drop off your numbers. Duplicate views & bots will 100% of the time always drop off. There are only so many sites we have the time to promote our channels too.
Never pay for subscribers because they will drop off your channel count. Do not create multiple accounts & subscribe to your primary channel, they will drop off, almost instantly (I did try that with 4 of my back up accounts & within 2hrs youtube dropped them off.)
Other ways to help your channel grow, for free is getting your friends & whoever else share your videos, join groups like this one, Social media.

I know I talk BIG like my channel is huge, it is not, but I do know a lot about marketing, advertising & business. When I talk about something it is through my experience & training/education.
Thanks for reading & considering my reply.

Reactions: 4TNIGHT2