Rumble steals Videos

rumble

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I already contacted them when I noticed it, wrote to them, and they never gave a clear explanation of what happened or compensated us. Rumble didn't give a F#@%.
Not true, we care and I'm here helping you. I just emailed you as well.

We will compensate you at $10 CPM for any views the video did. We also did not steal your video, it was uploaded from a user in Bulgaria and he/she claimed to own it. We license videos from the users, put it on channels (like dailymotion) and send that revenue back to the creator (that's how our business operates). We have all the documentation surrounding the uploader who stole your video (we are the company that is being frauded (and so is the original creator) by users who misrepresent the original creator). But like I said, we are happy to remove the video and compensate you for all the views the video received at a rate MUCH higher than YouTube (which means we are willing to take a loss for your inconvenience).

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but I can assure you, Rumble never stole your video and we are here to help solve this.

Last edited:

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score

We will compensate you at $10 CPM for any views the video did. We also did not steal your video, it was uploaded from a user in Bulgaria and he/she claimed to own it. We license videos from the users, put it on channels (like dailymotion) and send that revenue back to the creator (that's how our business operates). We have all the documentation surrounding the uploader who stole your video (we are the company that is being frauded (and so is the original creator) by users who misrepresent the original creator). But like I said, we are happy to remove the video and compensate you for all the views the video received at a rate MUCH higher than YouTube (which means we are willing to take a loss for your inconvenience).

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but I can assure you, Rumble never stole your video and we are here to help solve this.
Is this normal procedure? Rumble copyright support has come up on a few forums multiple times as being somewhat aloof.

Reactions: Singing

rumble

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Is this normal procedure? Rumble copyright support has come up on a few forums multiple times as being somewhat aloof.
In terms of procedure, its not a common enough occurrence for us to have a set procedure. Its a case by case basis, and every issue seems to be different than the last.

Last edited:

Singing

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think aloof is a good term to use for Rumble. Like I said I wrote to the contact and asked for what happened and my issue just went into a blackhole.

NietoFam

Reaction score
I submitted a funny kid video over a week ago and set it up for Rumble to manage it. I haven't heard anything regarding my video. The first day submitted I saw it posted on the Rumble website and it was getting views, now I can't find it anywhere. I thought they were supposed to review it to see if it ranked then let me know it was accepted before posting. I am worried now because I submitted rights to rumble and have no idea what happened to my video. I don't even see the video in my profile...??? Please help

Reactions: Singing

Singing

I've Got It
Reaction score
I submitted a funny kid video over a week ago and set it up for Rumble to manage it. I haven't heard anything regarding my video. The first day submitted I saw it posted on the Rumble website and it was getting views, now I can't find it anywhere. I thought they were supposed to review it to see if it ranked then let me know it was accepted before posting. I am worried now because I submitted rights to rumble and have no idea what happened to my video. I don't even see the video in my profile...??? Please help
Unsure what happened there. I wouldn't work with them.

NietoFam

Reaction score
ok but I already submitted the video, how do I pull out? I mean if I don't see the video and have heard nothing, then I suppose I'm in the clear, right?

Deepan chakravarthy

Reaction score
One of my videos has been taken and po

I m facing the same problem ,can you help me out,2017 feb 06th I posted a video in youtube #elephant travelling in lorry # it without my knowledge and permission it has been uploaded in rumble also copyrights has been claimed. Recently I checked it and raised a claim in youtube.YT sent a claim to rumble and within few minutes the copyright has been withdrawn..but my video had crossed 12 million views ...I lost so much ,who will compensate me now. Clarify