ROCKET LEAGUE: PATH TO PLATINUM #17

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You wanted more Rocket League, you got more Rocket League! I continue my journey through Silver II and it's getting a little harder - but not for the reason you may expect...

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
You wanted more Rocket League, you got more Rocket League! I continue my journey through Silver II and it's getting a little harder - but not for the reason you may expect...

Loved it. Very energetic as well. I could feel the energy from here even. Being a Leeds fans, I needed a video like this to excite me from a 0-0 draw to Charlton. Great Video :)

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Loved it. Very energetic as well. I could feel the energy from here even. Being a Leeds fans, I needed a video like this to excite me from a 0-0 draw to Charlton. Great Video :)
Thank you very much, Callan!

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Actually, thank you for making my day :)
<3 Honestly those sorts of kind words make every single minute put into making my videos so worthwhile. Hope I can keep on making many more of your days! :D Got more FIFA coming tomorrow :p

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
<3 Honestly those sorts of kind words make every single minute put into making my videos so worthwhile. Hope I can keep on making many more of your days! :D Got more FIFA coming tomorrow :p
I honestly mean it. Can't wait for more of your videos. If you can make my day today, you certainly have the capability for making more of my days within the very near future :) Can't wait to see your FIFA video for tomorrow. I honestly have respect for your way of content and the effort and energy you put into them. It's sensational :)

Reactions: TheKirkyLife

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly mean it. Can't wait for more of your videos. If you can make my day today, you certainly have the capability for making more of my days within the very near future :) Can't wait to see your FIFA video for tomorrow. I honestly have respect for your way of content and the effort and energy you put into them. It's sensational :)
I shall try my utmost to :D Well I'm an all in or nothing kind of guy. Going into YouTube I have set myself certain targets regarding view base, overall views, subscribers so on but ultimately entertaining is all I really want to do. If I'm attracting people to my content and getting them pumped, making them laugh then I know that I made the right decision to go into it :) I like to see the mental and material gains and both go hand in hand. The more people who are introduced to and like my content, the more people I get to make happy and that is an amazing feeling :)

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
I shall try my utmost to :D Well I'm an all in or nothing kind of guy. Going into YouTube I have set myself certain targets regarding view base, overall views, subscribers so on but ultimately entertaining is all I really want to do. If I'm attracting people to my content and getting them pumped, making them laugh then I know that I made the right decision to go into it :) I like to see the mental and material gains and both go hand in hand. The more people who are introduced to and like my content, the more people I get to make happy and that is an amazing feeling :)
Spot on right there. You seem to care very well about your fanbase, and I also respect that. A good trait to have there that you possess, in commitment to something and you are committed to making this work. Take this as a compliment. I would consider you underrated for what you do. You deserve more than what you have, but you are grateful, and that's why I think you're a great YouTuber. All the better that I understand how much effort you put into those videos. The fact that you do this to make others happy has broken the respect-meter in my perspective. Hats off to you :)

TheKirkyLife

The Real James T. Kirk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh I really do. To interact with random people in the comments who like stuff I make? It's such a joy. Of course I will take that as a compliment, it's a compliment which I am very humbled to have used on me :) Thank you so much, mate. Honestly made my year this :p

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Oh I really do. To interact with random people in the comments who like stuff I make? It's such a joy. Of course I will take that as a compliment, it's a compliment which I am very humbled to have used on me :) Thank you so much, mate. Honestly made my year this :p
No problem. It comes to say I'm not really that amazed by a lot of stuff now, but this popped up and.. well... you amazed me. I see potential in you. Just don't give up and carry on with what you love doing, because you're good at it, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise :)

Reactions: TheKirkyLife