Reply to comments disappearing

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good Morning YTtalk!
Is the following happening to anyone else:

I do my best to reply to every single comment posted on my channel/videos.
When I looked today because I was looking for a reply I wrote...ALL OF MY REPLY to each comment are GONE!

Does anyone know why, or is experiencing a similar issue?
Very frustrating, as I spend a lot of time replying to each person and I love engaging with my viewers.

Thank you!

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you make your reply by adding some hyper links (URL) within your comment, then the system automatically will remove them from the public tab and will list them under channel owner review. So you need to go to your "comment tap" and approve them all in order to make them available for the public again. Otherwise, i did not face any similar issue like yours.

KizKaz

Reaction score
We are experiencing a similar issue. When in video manager, a said video will have 12 comments. When you actually clink the link to the video, the comment section states there are only 10?

Very odd!

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Bumping this thread as I'm experiencing a similar issue. I reply to every comment on my channel but recently I noticed that on my latest video if I go into the comments section there are several comments it doesn't look like I've replied to. I know for a fact I've replied to them and in fact under the Studio page it confirms that I've already responded to those comments.

Any idea why some of my replies go missing? Maybe it's some kind of server glitch and they'll pop up later.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Bumping this thread as I'm experiencing a similar issue. I reply to every comment on my channel but recently I noticed that on my latest video if I go into the comments section there are several comments it doesn't look like I've replied to. I know for a fact I've replied to them and in fact under the Studio page it confirms that I've already responded to those comments.

Any idea why some of my replies go missing? Maybe it's some kind of server glitch and they'll pop up later.
hey man did this end up getting fixed? or is it an ongoing issue still.
have a read of this if it's still happening:

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
I tried a different browser but the comments still aren't there. Very strange. We'll see what comes when I post a new video...

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have had my replies written on the Studio app on the phone disappear enough that I no longer use the app for comment management. The replies I make on the PC have never disappeared.

Reactions: markkaz