thisisshari

Hey guys,

I recently did another remix, this time to JoJo's "Mad Love". I am trying to build my channel and showcase my writing ability as well as my vocal ability. My question is, do you think people just want to hear actual covers and are somehow turned off by remixes or less likely to click on it? Just curious. Thanks for your feedback! If you wanna check out my JoJo cover it's attached!!

p.s.
If you're still reading, this video has had the best retention of all of my videos so far! This was my first time getting above 100% retention!! My other videos are only like 33% :-/. What are you guys' retention like?

Hey guys,

I recently did another remix, this time to JoJo's "Mad Love". I am trying to build my channel and showcase my writing ability as well as my vocal ability. My question is, do you think people just want to hear actual covers and are somehow turned off by remixes or less likely to click on it? Just curious. Thanks for your feedback! If you wanna check out my JoJo cover it's attached!!

p.s.
If you're still reading, this video has had the best retention of all of my videos so far! This was my first time getting above 100% retention!! My other videos are only like 33% :-/. What are you guys' retention like?

Yay! Nice one!!

Minor advice: turn down the trebel a tiny bit :)

That is my only 'negative' comment, otherwise extremely well made! Nicely mixed and mastered, and your vocal is insane! So strong and clean, it's not often you see this kind of quality AND a register span like yours!
You insanely good and earned yourself a new sub here ;-)
Oh, and if you make remix'es like that one there? Hell, I see no reason to ever do anything else!

Best regards from a fellow music lover (and singer) :)

Wow Shari ! This is a powerful performace I love that :welldone:

In my point of view people love remix and cover, it's a good way to find new artist and see their personality. The way you perform a cover/remix is really personnal. I think it's a good idea to continue to make cover to get new subscribers and drop some original song to show your personnal work :)

Back