Rejected for a copyright strike?

Sometimes these things are for an actual strike but rather copyright material. Any images, video or music that you don't have express permission for? (even backing music for your spoofs?)

Oh, I just realised what topic this was under. I get the same thing even though the only thing that could possibly be copyrighted even though my audio is from either Jamendo or AudioMicro as I make all of my animations.

Nope. That was creative commons.

Even if someone else made the track, it is still copyrighted, unless Katy Perry's producers were the ones releasing the backing track. Just because someone made it and gave permission does not mean it is not against copyright. Plus, it appears that you've monitized it.

Even if someone else made the track, it is still copyrighted, unless Katy Perry's producers were the ones releasing the backing track. Just because someone made it and gave permission does not mean it is not against copyright. Plus, it appears that you've monitized it.
Yeah but even then theres no way they could track it... but it still was creative commons.

Yea mine says the same thing but all my music is from Michinima Sound and i don't even have any content ID claims so WTF?

Yea mine says the same thing but all my music is from Michinima Sound and i don't even have any content ID claims so WTF?
It may be that it slipped past the reviewers eyes, for example I had a video called vine compilation but it was my vines but they didnt know

Back