Really Need help with a Fun, Easy to say Channel name

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
In the past my channel was all About Call of duty Zombies so i Made my Channel name IKillZombie but now that i want to do other content Coming up with a Name now is the hardest thing
If you have Ideas Let me know on Discord or just reply down. Please and Thank you
IKillZombie#6829

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Basically do a brainstorm of generic single words that go well with "gaming" and that don't limit you to anything.

Examples (no idea if they are already taken):

Phoenix gaming
Viking gaming
Zeus gaming
Jaguar gaming

There are lots of online tools that can help you. They are mainly used for choosing domain names for websites, but you can use them for YouTube channels also.

Here are some name generators that can help:

I'd also advise you to check if the social media accounts and domain names are also available. :)

Good luck. :)

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
TheIKZ

you can still use your original name combined with this to still have that catchiness into it

and you can say it like The-I-K-Z
Lol

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What about.... Call for Zombies? That is the first thing that popped into my head when I read this thread. Whenever I play video games, I feel like I'm kind of being a zombie...and although it may seem a bit silly, it's a memorable name, imo...

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't want anything to do with "Zombie" anymore but thank you for the suggestion. I'm trying to think of a Really cool name thats easy to spell and Not too long.

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I don't want anything to do with "Zombie" anymore but thank you for the suggestion. I'm trying to think of a Really cool name thats easy to spell and Not too long.
Hmm I really want to help tell me about yourself without like personal information you don’t want to share

FOR EXAMPLE: When I was younger, my friend used to call me Anthony The Queen within an online game. I beat him and was like now it’s AntsDeKing! Things like that!

it can be interest or hobbies or any gimmick you want

For example: Madden YouTuber: Not The Expert (well because he’s not an expert)

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i'm not sure, i didn't really have nicknames or anything growing up, The content i wanna make is gonna be random so i don't want it so be game based. i'm a fan of Greek mythology and My name is Brandon

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Well i'm not sure, i didn't really have nicknames or anything growing up, The content i wanna make is gonna be random so i don't want it so be game based. i'm a fan of Greek mythology and My name is Brandon
Who’s your favorite Greek god or goddess then?

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Poseidon but there are already channels named that

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Maybe something like TheMightyTrident