Reaction Video Tips & Tricks?

RashadTheCreator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone that does reaction videos have any tips for me?

I will start doing reaction videos pretty soon and was wondering if there is anything to know before hand or anything I should be doing or keeping in mind while editing?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
There isn't really a whole lot to keep in mind. I guess the main thing to remember is that you're reacting to a video. You gotta make sure you have commentary, because if you're just sitting there and smiling or laughing every now and then, the viewer might as well just watch the original video. Tell jokes, relate it to experiences, etc.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

RashadTheCreator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There isn't really a whole lot to keep in mind. I guess the main thing to remember is that you're reacting to a video. You gotta make sure you have commentary, because if you're just sitting there and smiling or laughing every now and then, the viewer might as well just watch the original video. Tell jokes, relate it to experiences, etc.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep that in mind!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try to be different than other reaction channels, find something that will make you stand out from reaction channels because there’s hundreds of reaction channels so find something that make your channel unique.

Also when your reaction make sure you’re actually reacting to the videos instead of you just watching and laughing at the videos.

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video editing / recording discussion forum. :)

RashadTheCreator

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try to be different than other reaction channels, find something that will make you stand out from reaction channels because there’s hundreds of reaction channels so find something that make your channel unique.

Also when your reaction make sure you’re actually reacting to the videos instead of you just watching and laughing at the videos.
Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Courtney Candice