Rate the person above you Youtube channel, best video, feedback

SilentRich
- Well he is using "old" youtube layout. Backround is taken from interner. It's not ugly, but also not so cool.
- No "intro" video. Start using new layout! It's awesome. Then u can make that intro and when non subscriber comes to your channel it starts playing and he will start to watch it and maybe even watch more of your videos and sub you.
- No commentary in videos? Just gameplay? Pretty boring. Start talkin in those. You will get much more viewers and sub. No "best" video really.

+ You upload videos pretty much! That is nice.
+ Games you play are pretty good and interesting. Now just start talking! Let's play Crysis 3! ;)
+ 720p videos. Good. Keep that quality

And about my channel. I speak finnish so it can be hard to rate me. But you can try ofc!

SilentRich
- Well he is using "old" youtube layout. Backround is taken from interner. It's not ugly, but also not so cool.
- No "intro" video. Start using new layout! It's awesome. Then u can make that intro and when non subscriber comes to your channel it starts playing and he will start to watch it and maybe even watch more of your videos and sub you.
- No commentary in videos? Just gameplay? Pretty boring. Start talkin in those. You will get much more viewers and sub. No "best" video really.

+ You upload videos pretty much! That is nice.
+ Games you play are pretty good and interesting. Now just start talking! Let's play Crysis 3! ;)
+ 720p videos. Good. Keep that quality

And about my channel. I speak finnish so it can be hard to rate me. But you can try ofc!

Great feedback and I know about the commentary issue, trust me I plan to do this within the next few weeks because alot of people have mentioned it to me :)
And I am capable of doing 1080p video's but I don't see the point it eats file size and the video doesn't look much different to me.

And yeah the intro thing.......I honestly don't know what kind of intro I want to make yet and my coop friend wants to be involved in it so I have to be fair to both of us.

Anyway for your channel I like the banner at the top :)

But I couldn't understand what you were saying in the video, think I need to learn a new language :p hehe

Yeah well you can make intro video with your friend! Thats not problem. Just tell about your channel and maybe add some gameplay to it.
And good luck starting to learn Finnish! I've hear it is pretty hard language to learn :D

Very nice channel, want a number 8/10.
Your best video is your most recent Headlines cover, very well edited and nice high quality which is always good. Good video and looks professional.

Feedback I would say, post a bit more. This will help your subscribers keep coming back and I would certainly watch more if you did. Also I can't tell if you have custom thumbnails or not, as that strip one does seem to have one. If so make some attractive thumbnails for your videos :)
Thankyou very much! Means a heck of a lot
and yeah i'm going to keep on making more videos of this quality.
Thankyou for taking time to check out my channel

I'm looking for a coop partner in army of two the 40th day, so if you ever need one feel free to message me and we can kick some a** together!

And glad you liked the video, I thought it turned out very good so I thought why not share it with youtube :)
I've got it on PS3 though, I'm guessing you're Xbox :p I'd be up for it, in the future I wouldn't mind having another channel, a side channel of sorts,with all kinds of games on it :D

^ 9/10
The channel is good, but it could use some work. Here is just my opinions;
  • I've noticed that all of your videos are FIFA, maybe incorporate FIFA into your background (or the new channel banner coming out soon). Your current background is cool, but I feel like if it was around FIFA it would make your channel pop even more.
  • The avatar is neat, but the text is kinda small. Maybe making the text larger could make it stand out more. Add some color to the text, as it blends into the backdrop a bit to much.
As for best video, I don't watch FIFA videos as I don't really have much interest in FIFA, but I did watch this one;
I thought it was good, the commentary was funny. If it was a game I was interested in, I would subscribe haha. But I'm not really into FIFA.

So all around a pretty good channel, but I think there is just little things that could be improved. Just the visual side of it :)

^ 9/10
The channel is good, but it could use some work. Here is just my opinions;
  • I've noticed that all of your videos are FIFA, maybe incorporate FIFA into your background (or the new channel banner coming out soon). Your current background is cool, but I feel like if it was around FIFA it would make your channel pop even more.
  • The avatar is neat, but the text is kinda small. Maybe making the text larger could make it stand out more. Add some color to the text, as it blends into the backdrop a bit to much.
As for best video, I don't watch FIFA videos as I don't really have much interest in FIFA, but I did watch this one;

I thought it was good, the commentary was funny. If it was a game I was interested in, I would subscribe haha. But I'm not really into FIFA.

So all around a pretty good channel, but I think there is just little things that could be improved. Just the visual side of it :)
Perfect feedback! Thanks KGA. :D Yeah, I'm already planning on new avatars, backgrounds and banner (already downloaded the templates from this lovely site :)) for the one channel thingy mabob. And glad you enjoyed it, even when you couldn't care less about FIFA :up:. Again thanks, that was really helpful feedback

Back