Rate the person above you Youtube channel, best video, feedback

Intro is short, wich is good especially if you do gaming videos, the background is kind of simple, but I guess you're not really doing anything "big" with it since One Channel is right around the corner. As for the gamplay, it is great, good quality altogether.
Okokokokok. I really like yo avatar, and banner (Big fan of the zelda series here!!! ^_^) The unsubscriber trailer was... okay. It would have been nice to include more games. I really liked da dead space videos! And fo feedback... Hmm, just keep doin wat ya doin! ;) I really like what I saw!

I actually love your channel, your banner is nice and colourful and eye catching, and explains what your channel is about. I love your intro btw, i've seen alot of gaming channels but your is by far the best. the only thing I would say is that, you should use more complementary colours on your banner, it really hurts my eyes. but it's really good though, well done, keep up the good work :)

I actually love your channel, your banner is nice and colourful and eye catching, and explains what your channel is about. I love your intro btw, i've seen alot of gaming channels but your is by far the best. the only thing I would say is that, you should use more complementary colours on your banner, it really hurts my eyes. but it's really good though, well done, keep up the good work :)
I really enjoy your video. It was explanatory fast moving and really well put together.
I dropped a like on it. :)

I really enjoy your video. It was explanatory fast moving and really well put together.
I dropped a like on it. :)

I like the compilation idea you have, but I did feel sorry for some of the girls. Although I also did laugh........I'm a bad person.

I like the compilation idea you have, but I did feel sorry for some of the girls. Although I also did laugh........I'm a bad person.
Lol. I feel the same way. Some of there are like OMG SO FUNNY! Then there are some that are like I really just laughed at that... I'm such a bad person. Haha. It's all funny and entertaining tho :)

Just watched your Dead Space video and I really liked it. I'm not into Dead space and I actually enjoyed watching you kill stuff haha.
Well done :)
Dropped a like

Okokokokok. I really like yo avatar, and banner (Big fan of the zelda series here!!! ^_^) The unsubscriber trailer was... okay. It would have been nice to include more games. I really liked da dead space videos! And fo feedback... Hmm, just keep doin wat ya doin! ;) I really like what I saw!
Thanks for the feedback man! I'm already working on a new intro that includes more games :) Glad you liked it

Back