Rate the person above you Youtube channel, best video, feedback

talitha

YTtalk Mad
Since a lot of people who have YouTube are always looking for feedback as to how they can make their content better and feedback. Rate the person Above you YouTube channel, Their best video in your opinion and why. and give them some feedback as to how they could make their channel even better.

Since a lot of people who have YouTube are always looking for feedback as to how they can make their content better and feedback. Rate the person Above you YouTube channel, Their best video in your opinion and why. and give them some feedback as to how they could make their channel even better.

Very nice channel, want a number 8/10.
Your best video is your most recent Headlines cover, very well edited and nice high quality which is always good. Good video and looks professional.

Feedback I would say, post a bit more. This will help your subscribers keep coming back and I would certainly watch more if you did. Also I can't tell if you have custom thumbnails or not, as that strip one does seem to have one. If so make some attractive thumbnails for your videos :)

awesome banner, love the graphics on them, its crisp and clean ! I love that you had a 'previously'clip before your actual video. I think it is awesome that you have awesome quality on your videos as well and clear audio !
I love your accent >.< Nothing bad to say really but I would love to hear you speak more in your videos :D
HUGGS!

awesome banner, love the graphics on them, its crisp and clean ! I love that you had a 'previously'clip before your actual video. I think it is awesome that you have awesome quality on your videos as well and clear audio !
I love your accent >.< Nothing bad to say really but I would love to hear you speak more in your videos :D
HUGGS!

Love the look of your channel. It gives a nice 'fresh' feeling with the lighter colours.
Plenty of good content - you seem to be doing really well as it is!
Keep it up!

@Aiko
Nice professional looking banner and thumbnails.
Nicely well-put together videos, unique, original and in my opinion you deserve everyone 1 of those 6,330 subscribers :D

Edit: ^ Posted before I refreshed the page :p

@Aiko
Nice professional looking banner and thumbnails.
Nicely well-put together videos, unique, original and in my opinion you deserve everyone 1 of those 6,330 subscribers :D

Edit: ^ Posted before I refreshed the page :p

^ Simple banner design but it works, looks professional.

Not a huge fan of some of the thumbnails (the ones with the black bars) but each to their own :)

Intro is good, not too long, shows who people are watching.

Videos look good (watched a speed art video). Liked the Dubstep!

Reactions: Eqo
^ Simple banner design but it works, loois professional.

Not a huge fan of some of the thumbnails (the ones with the black bars) but each to their own :)

Intro is good, not too long, shows who people are watching.

Videos look good (watched a speed art video). Liked the Dubstep!
Decent thumbs, nice banner and awsomely cute videos lol. Loved the build sh*t in mine craft. Gaming has lots of graphics so he careful when making thumbs, try to stay clean andclear. No clutter. ^_^

I think your video A Very Very Bad Day - Home made Anime is awesome! I can't say anything bad about your channel, Your tutorials are easy to watch and you respond to your viewers. I love the background too, shame you have to move to OneChannel eventually. But nice channel! I will continue to watch because I'm sure my daughter would like to create some plush things, so you're our go-to guru! :)

I think your video A Very Very Bad Day - Home made Anime is awesome! I can't say anything bad about your channel, Your tutorials are easy to watch and you respond to your viewers. I love the background too, shame you have to move to OneChannel eventually. But nice channel! I will continue to watch because I'm sure my daughter would like to create some plush things, so you're our go-to guru! :)
Intro is short, wich is good especially if you do gaming videos, the background is kind of simple, but I guess you're not really doing anything "big" with it since One Channel is right around the corner. As for the gamplay, it is great, good quality altogether.

Intro is short, wich is good especially if you do gaming videos, the background is kind of simple, but I guess you're not really doing anything "big" with it since One Channel is right around the corner. As for the gamplay, it is great, good quality altogether.
HOLD ON!!! I GOT DIBS ON DIS DUDE!

Back