Rate my first Collab with another Yttalker!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Did my first collab with Promice, a vlogger I met here on yttalk, and thought it went pretty well! Did a nice little talk about coffee. Let me know what you think of it and hey, I'm always open to another collab with any of you wonderful folks!

Well, I liked it because I'm nosy and like hearing people's conversations lol The only thing I kinda didn't like was him talking about what he wants to do with his channel. I feel like that could have been cut out maybe :p and YO- collab up with me! It will probably be really awkward!

Well, I liked it because I'm nosy and like hearing people's conversations lol The only thing I kinda didn't like was him talking about what he wants to do with his channel. I feel like that could have been cut out maybe :p and YO- collab up with me! It will probably be really awkward!
I kept that mainly so people would know what kinda stuff he is doing but I definitely get what you're saying! And I'm down for a collab, you Skype?

Very cool idea. My only criticism is to somehow get your face bigger on screen. But a good talk. Can we collab? I've been trying to find someone for a unique idea but no takers so far

Very cool idea. My only criticism is to somehow get your face bigger on screen. But a good talk. Can we collab? I've been trying to find someone for a unique idea but no takers so far
Sure! We can do Skype if you want. Had an idea for doing a fact or crap coffee edition on there if you want to do that!

Back