Randoms

Donald Forward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi I rather not have a video idea rather than a series called Randoms. I think I want to planned it as just a series of random steckes like ADSP but more random and less funny :(. All the characters is based on my OC characters some of those OC characters are The Blob,Gunman,K-9,FireKitty just to name a few. Any thoughts?

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
- it won't be searched well so only doing this will get you a hard time getting discovered on YouTube. So hopefully you'll have evergreen content that will be easily searched and will bring people in as well.
- If you are having fun and enjoying yourself, go ahead and do it.

Donald Forward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Thanks i appreciate the feedback! I guess that makes sense considering my channel is not even close of being pretty well known..... so I think I do it later?

Weekend Noobs

If the week gets you down then join us and unwind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have no idea what your saying >_<
So you want to make a random sketch thats not funny?
Or you don't believe it will be funny? Comedy is subjective and comes down to the perception of the viewer so I wouldnt put yourself down. Try what ever you think is hilarious and don't hold yourself back. If it doesn't work then you can learn from it and tweak it for the next vid. If it works then great!

Whats ADSP and OC?? Sounds like a disease lol

Donald Forward

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
ADSP is also a youtube series where random funny things happens similar of robot chicken that does the same thing. OC is short for original character(s) and the reason i said it wont be funny its not because i dont think its funny i just want to make it a bit more serious rather than just comedy but thanks for the encouragement!