Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete Channel but start your motovlogging channel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wondrous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay so i started a you tube channel last year in November and so far i have about 51 subscribers and the thing is, its a gaming channel and although i enjoy playing games i don't play that often especially since collage has started for me. I went into it thinking that if i do gaming i won't have think too much about what i upload but i realized i do. now yes quitting is easy but all that hard work and dedication it took to even get 50 Subs will be for nothing. and recently i haven't uploaded any videos on my channel because 1. i am busy with collage and 2. when i do i don't what to upload that people would want to watch.
Also soon i will be 17 and if i can convince my parents to let me get a motorcycle, (I've always loved motorcycles from the first time i rode on when i was young) and i was thinking of making another channel where i just vog on my bike and i will enjoy that alot because i will be just riding and talking about interesting things.
please check my channel and tell me what im doing wrong and if i should keep going or quit???

coliwob

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You could just put your gaming channel on the back burner and only upload every few months, just leave with an explanation. You don't need to kill it completely, I mean growth will probably disapear a little bit. Also it might be nice to have a few people come on over to you vlog channel if you make that.[DOUBLEPOST=1455324569,1455324531][/DOUBLEPOST]Your channel link doesnt work

Martyvader

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I say do whatever you are passionate about because that's what people want to see! Don't do a gaming channel just because it's popular. I say do the vlogging thing if that's what you want. Plus if it's something you enjoy then you are way more likely to keep it up.